Terms And Conditions
Please Read These Terms And Conditions Carefully Before Ordering Goods From Motomart Ltd
All prices for goods are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. The cost of delivery is shown and included in the final price.
We accept the following method of payment:- 1. Credit Card - We accept Visa and MasterCard. Motomart Ltd reserves the right to conduct a fraud check with our bankers prior to shipment of products. Motomart Ltd may require additional information for large orders.
Motomart Ltd will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
Delivery Policy (Shipping)
Nationwide Shipping Options
NZ Couriers <3 Days North Island $15
NZ Couriers <3 Days South Island $20
PBT <7 Days North Island $8
PBT <7 Days South Island $12
Purchasing over $250.00 of goods - Free (excludes bike purchases)
Returns & Exchanges
Motomart Ltd is committed to providing and delivering top quality products and services to our customers. We welcome the return and exchange of a product that has a manufacturer defect or damaged while in transit, providing the following conditions are met:
- You notify us within 5 days of receipt by email at Motomart Ltd and include your order number as a reference. Returns notified after 5 (Five) days of receipt cannot be accepted.
- Returned goods must be in their original packing and not damaged or altered in any way and the contents must be in their original resalable condition. Motomart Ltd will not accept returned goods that have been opened or used.
- All products being returned must be shipped by courier with a tracking number. Returns of items that may be classed as hazardous goods require special handling. Motomart Ltd will not pay any return shipping cost, therefore shipping charges on exchanged or returned products are payable by you.
- Damaged items while in transit must be returned via courier in original packaging of the product and original courier package. For lost items, you must notify us immediately if you haven’t received the goods within 5 days by 5 pm.
- A copy of the invoice must be included in all returns.
- Your address and telephone number should be clearly and correctly stated in case we need to contact you. We will not give you a refund if you change your mind about a product.
- We cannot offer a return or exchange for Helmets or sale items.
We will refund using the same method used to make payment for the original order. We will reimburse postage for damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items only. This does not extend to Helmets or sale items purchased as these are non-refundable due to the nature of the products. Refunds will be credited using the same method used to pay for the order. We will not give cash refunds for returned products. Damaged items while in transit will be replaced within 7 – 14 days subject to product availability.
Returns should be addressed to:
7 Rutherford Street
Lower Hutt 5010
This Returns and Exchanges policy applies to all internet /showroom and telephone orders.
Once an order has been placed and paid for there is no cancellation on the product.
Acceptable use of this Website
This is an e-commerce shopping site and no other use is permitted. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site or using it to obtain products not properly ordered and fully paid for. Users may not send unsolicited email messages (”spam”) to or through the site or otherwise harass the site owner or other users. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any user who violates our rules.
This Site is serviced by Motomart Ltd from New Zealand. Motomart Ltd makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside New Zealand, and does not authorise access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or prohibited.
Motomart Ltd is not responsible for the actions, statements or activities of any other website or service, even if this service is referenced, mentioned or linked to from the Motormart Ltd website.
Disclaimer and Warranties
Motomart Ltd provides this site on an as-is basis and makes no representations of any kind for the operation of the web site, as well as for all information, products, materials and services as associated. To the extent of permissible law, we disclaim all warranties and representations. Rovima Investments Ltd does not warrant that any information available on the Motomart Ltd websites is accurate, current or complete. Rovima Investments Ltd is not liable in any way for any damages arising from the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect and incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property and claims by third parties. Rovima Investments Ltd makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements. The site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors. The quality of products will meet or match your expectations any software issues will be rectified.
www.yourpharmacy.co.nz, the Your Pharmacy and Motomart Ltd logo, and/or other information and logos referenced in this Site are either copyright, trademarks, registered trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and they are exclusive property of Motomart Ltd or related companies and is protected by the New Zealand and International copyright laws. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Modifications Of Services
Motomart Ltd reserves the right to modify any service being offered at any time without notice. Motomart Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility as a result of these changes.
Email For Information
For information about Your Pharmacy and/or Motomart Ltd products and services, please email us at EMAIL