Discover your next adventure with the TomTom Rider450 GPS, which features:
- Ride challenge levels - don't just pick your destination, choose your journey
- Smart screen - this touch sensitive screen adapts to light and heavy gloves
- Lifetime World Maps - ride with the latest maps, at no extra cost
- Routes and stops - get on the road with some of the world's best curated routes available offline on your GPS device
- Roundtrip planning - create the perfect roundtrip
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic - get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time.
Choose your challenge - don't just pick your destination, choose your journey by personalising every detail. Enhance your riding ability by selecting elevation and cornering levels directly on your GPS device or when plannning your route on MyDrive.
Control your screen - this glove-friendly touch screen offers new levels of sensitivity. The smart screen on the Rider 450 can be toggled between light (thin) and heavy (thick) glove modes to suit you and the kit you're wearing. Even in the rain, this screen will respond to touch quickly and accurately.
Arming you for exploration - get on the road with some of the world's best curated routes available offline on your Rider 450. These are coupled with lifetime world maps, live traffic and speed camera alerts all to leave you focused on the road ahead.
Ride at ease - know the road ahead when your TomTom Rider GPS devise is rotated into portrait view, which clearly shows all the approvaching curves, so you can prepare for your next turn. Thanks to accident black spot and jam tail warnings, you'll know when to ride cautiously for peace of mind.
Stay connected - use your Bluetooth® wireless technology headset to make and receive calls via your TomTom Rider, which features all your phone's contacts. When not on a call, the headset lets you hear directions to navigate while keeping your eyes on the road. Then, share your GPX routes directly with other riders using yor motorcycle GPS device Bluetooth® connection.
Award winning design - the rugged design of the metallic edged Rider 450 makes it IPX7 weatherproof and drop-proof, ready for riding in all conditions. There are even built-in speakers so the unit can also be mounted in a car. Thanks to the universal RAM mounting system, the Rider 450 will find a perfect spot on your bike.
Battery lifetime: up to 6 hours autonomous operation
- Bluetooth® audio - yes - for hands-free calling, voice instructions via headset (supports HS and HFP profile)
- Smartphone Connected - TomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, MyDrive and QuickGPSfix via Bluetooth® on your smartphone
- USB - Micro USB port and USB cable 2.0
Size: 136.8 W x 88.4 H x 30.5 D
Weight: 280 grams
Memory: Internal memory 8GB; SD slot - microSd
Mount: RAM mounting kit - fits nearly all bikes
Screen size 11cm (4.3") touchscreem with 480 x 272 pixels resolution
This device comes with a pre-installed regional map and the option to download additional maps from around the world at no extra cost through MyDrive Connect.
In the box:
- TomTom Rider 450 device 4.3"
- Motorcycle Mount
- RAM Mounting Kit
- USB Cable
- Power Cable